Resources for Health Economists
The following is a partial list of Canadian data sources that may be relevant to health economics researchers.
- Canadian Community Health Survey (CCHS)
- Canadian Tobacco, Alcohol and Drugs Survey (CTADS)
- National Population Health Survey (NPHS)
The following is a partial list of American data sources of possible relevance:
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Current Population Survey (CPS)
- Medical Expenditure Panel Survey (MEPS)
- National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES)
Health Economics Journals
The following is a partial listing of academic health economics journals publishing peer-reviewed research.
- Journal of Health Economics
- Health Economics
- Applied Health Economics and Health Policy
- Economics & Human Biology
- European Journal of Health Economics
- Forum for Health Economics and Policy
- Health Economics, Policy and Law
Health Economics Organizations
The following is a partial listing of national and international health economics organizations. They will provide some sense as to the global reach of health economics research and health economists.